My fun life

I am living in Tokyo. But I am finding the place where I want to live.


Changing template and layout

At last night, I tried a function of changing template file. It is very better.

We can change by using HTML tags and clicking and dropping. Both!!!!

I think that people who don't know about HTML tags and css ,Java Scripts can change template.

In addition , I don't need to rebuild index of blog when I change template. Only clicking the button of "SAVE". Then the template and layout are changed.

How wonderful.

And I like the label function.

I want to use these wonderful functions on Blogger at once.

ラベル:

posted by reona @ 18:09,

1 Comments:

At 8/25/2006 4:59 午後, Anonymous 匿名 said...

You are very good :)

 

コメントを投稿

<< Home

Google
Web My blog

Tokyo is

About me

    I'm reona From Tokyo, Japan I live in Tokyo. I love movies,games,travelling,anime,music etc.
    My profile

Save This Page

Photos

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from reona. Make your own badge here.

Blog


Links


Archives

Previous Posts

Links















Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates